What Debt Collectors Do:
Debt collectors help companies recover delinquent accounts. Their job is to contact or track people who owe money from overdue bills and negotiate payment plans. This is done over the phone or by mail. If that person is no longer at that address or phone number, they may try to track them down using the web, post office or other means.
- Highschool Diploma
Previous experience or education in accounting and finance is a plus. *NOT REQUIRED*
- Show up to work on time Monday through Friday
- Enjoys negotiations and collections
- Superior customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills, self-starter and ability to work on a team
- Able to be on the phone for 8 hours a day
- Hourly + Commission
- Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5pm
*Please send a resume and cover letter with application.